With this course, you will gain an advanced level of understanding for the Microsoft Excel environment, and the ability to guide others to the proper use of the program’s full features – critical skills for those in roles such as accountants, financial analysts, and commercial bankers.
You will create, manage, and distribute professional spreadsheets for a variety of specialized purposes and situations. You will customize your Excel 2016 environments to meet project needs and increase productivity.
- Save a workbook as a template, with colours, fonts, cell styles and themes
- Reference data using structured references or data in another workbook
- Protect a workbook from further editing
- Prepare a workbook for internationalization
- Apply custom data formats and validation
- Apply advanced conditional formatting and filtering
- Use form controls
- Work with macros